Collecting and protecting your data
The information collected in this questionnaire is stored in a computer file by Be Player One. They will be analysed in the context of a quantitative survey dedicated to understanding how accessibility is taken into account by video game studios.
The data collected will be communicated to the following recipients only: founding partners of Be Player One, employees of the Marketing services of Be Player One.
The data will be stored for 10 years.
You can access data about yourself, correct it, request its deletion, or exercise your right to limit the processing of your data.
For any questions about the processing of your data in this operation, you can contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone: +33 9 72 65 70 42.
Cookies are small amounts of information stored in files within your computer’s browser. Cookies are accessible and registered by the websites you visit, and by companies that display their ads on websites, so they can recognize the browser. Websites can only access cookies they have stored on your computer.
- a42-ac-contrast: contrast management
- a42-ac-font: management of typography suitable for dyslexic people
- a42-ac-image: image display management
- a42-ac-justification: texts justification management
- a42-ac-line-spacing: line spacing management
- _ga: Google Analytics visit analysis